GENERAL RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
FOR GAMECOCK VOLLEYBALL CAMPERS
While we hope each of our campers have a great and unforgettable experience with us this summer, safety is our primary concern. Campers’ adherence to these rules and expectations is extremely critical to making our camps safe, rewarding and fun for all participants.
Expectations for Camper Behavior:
· Follow all instructions of camp staff and immediately consult your camp coach if you are uncertain about any of the instructions.
· Label all personal belongings, especially equipment. Swanson Volleyball Camps, LLC and the University of South Caroline are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
· Notify a camp coach as soon as any problem arises, whether it be big or small.
Behaviors Not Permitted:
· The use of profanity or inappropriate language, whether it be written or verbal.
· Leaving the camp area as designated by the camp director. The University of South Carolina is located in the heart of Columbia, so campers are not permitted to walk freely around campus or any surrounding areas.
· Inappropriate use of a cell phone or cell phone camera during camp. Swanson Volleyball Camps, LLC reserves the right to confiscate phones for the duration of camp.
· Damaging or stealing University or other’s property. Camp fees do not cover payment for any lost or stolen items.
While unacceptable conduct is not anticipated from our campers, violation of any camp rule or expectation could result in disciplinary action, including up to dismissal from camp. Refunds will not be issued to campers dismissed from camp.
We expect that parents or guardians of campers will be available (by cell phone) during the duration of camp in the event that the camp director needs to speak with them about a camper’s behavior.
Campers and parents/guardians should review this important information prior to arriving at camp. Questions may be directed to South Carolina Volleyball at (803) 777-3338.